Hey guys! We were in California last week and stopped by the cutest record shop. Cody just got a record player so we are picking out an album together everywhere we travel as a new memory. We are heading back to CA next weekend for Coachella and we can’t wait! It’s always been on my bucket list to go so I am so excited we are finally doing it. Do you guys have any tips for seeing all the shows? We’ve started putting our lists together and it’s crazy how many performers I don’t recognize until I google their name and realize I know half their songs. It’s too hard to choose which favorites to see! And don’t even get me started on the Ferris Wheel I don’t care how long the wait is – I’m going!
And of course what is festival season without festival fashion? This year it’s all about 90’s vibes and even if you won’t make it to Coachella this year, they are great pieces to add to your closet to keep your wardrobe feeling current and fresh. Below are 5 pieces to help you get festival-ready this season.
- Bodysuits: Bodysuits are a flirty silhouette and perfect to wear with a feminine mini or with your distressed cut-offs for an easy, edgy look. I love the lace up detail on this one.
- Cut-offs: Break out your cut-offs early for festival season! I love this pair and this is a great high-rise style to wear with your bodysuits or favorite crop tops.
- Wide-brim hats: With a guarantee to be out in the sun all weekend, a hat is a must. I love this floppy wide-brimmed option and how pretty is this two-toned hat!
- Lace-ups: The lace-up shoe trend won’t be slowing down anytime soon, and this season your options are endless from flats to heels (this red pair is stunning) to sandals.
- Accessories: Last but not least, don’t forget the details. Chokers will be everywhere this season – love this updated twist with tassels, this layered option, and this one is sure to make a statement.
What are some of your favorite trends for festival season? Be sure to follow along next weekend on snapchat (@hellofashblog) as I share some of my favorite looks and great music!
*In collaboration with Express.
SOURCE: Hello Fashion – Read entire story here.