I literally want to melt. He was so proud every time he got to hand me a present. His little face like here mom look at me 🙂
Oh my word I am so excited for Christmas!! I saw this skirt like a month ago and gasped! It’s so perfect for Holiday parties. I am obsessed with the huge bow on the back – isn’t it so pretty?! It comes in pink too. I paired it with an old crop top I had but it looks cute dressed down with a flannel too. There are lots of options for styling 🙂
B was literally killing me in all these pictures. I know as a mom you’re biased but seriously I can’t handle his cuteness. He loves to help me carry things in from the car so he was all about carrying these little boxes around and stacking them. I’ll be honest there is nothing in them we just have them under our tree for decor but I love how excited he gets to help.
Picking out gifts for my family and friends is one of my favorite parts of the holidays! There are definitely some of those people I struggle with – men are so hard – but below is a list of some of the goodies I’ve found so far 🙂 Neiman’s has so many cute gifts for kids right now like pieces I haven’t seen anywhere else! Love these superheros they can color themselves, and I just ordered this city block set. I love finding those unique gifts for the kids because they get so excited about everything.
4. WOODEN CONNECT GAME: If you have a family on your gift list, a game and cookies is always a great choice – it’s a gift that brings family together, and isn’t that what the holidays are all about? Plus this game would be so cute on a coffee table.
5. DOG STOCKING: Don’t forget about your four-legged friend! Santa’s gotta spoil him too 🙂
6. SKINCARE SET: Mothers-in-law can sometimes be hard to shop for but the appeal of a good skincare product is something any woman can get behind.
7. MUSIC BOX – All our kiddos love music. B will dance to any beat he hears so I love the idea of getting them something to help them grow their passion for music.
8. LIPSTICK/GLOSS SET – Whether you’re shopping for your sister or the closest thing to it, your BFF, she’ll love this lipstick/ lipgloss set. I love YSL because they always stay on super long and they have the richest pigments.
11. WOODEN MOTORCYCLE – Cody has always loved motorbikes so this wooden motorcycle is a fun way for the kids to get into his hobbies. I love the idea of a gift that mixes parents’ interests into something a kid can enjoy.
SOURCE: Hello Fashion – Read entire story here.